The book of abstract is available here
The Final Conference Proceedings (last update on October 25th) are available here
In a couple of weeks (end of November) authors will be contacted personally for the opportunity to publish on Acta Geoturistica or other journal/book.
Abstracts of 200-300 words (use the template) should be sent by the
15th 15th of July to email@example.com
The abstracts will be assessed by the scientific committee of the conference. Decisions will be notified to authors by the
1st 30th of July 2016.
The deadline for the submission of full papers is set on September 15. If you expect to be late, you should contact us.
Submitted papers must not exceed 2.500 words or 6 A4 pages (use the template), including graphs and/or pictures. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and the abstracts will be published on the conference website.
Authors of selected articles, accepting additional conditions, will be offered to publish their articles in special edition book published by CRC Press/Balkema (Taylor & Francis Group). The special publication will be submitted for evaluating and indexing by SCOPUS.
Articles, presented at the conference & not set for publishing in special edition book, will be offered for publication in following journals:
Interdisciplinarity in Theory and Practice
- geoheritage, mining heritage, natural heritage
- geotourism and tourism in geoparks
- common goods and resources maintenance
- destination management and public choices
- ecotourism, rural tourism, sustainable tourism
- information technologies in tourism
- natural resources, environmental protection and tourism
- tourism geography
- tourism products, development and management